Tuesday, November 11, 2008

WHERE IS THE GREEN PEACE ORGANISATION

WHAT A SHAME!!
DENMARK: WHAT A SHAME

This happens in Denmark .











At times, feel ashamed to be a human being....... ......... ......... ......... ....

THERE IS NO WORSE BEAST THAN HUMAN KIND ITSELF!!!!

WHERE IS THE GREEN PEACE ORGANISATION? ??

STOP!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !

Even today, continues during this time of the year, a BRUTAL, Dantesque, bloody slaughter in the Faroe Islands, which belong to Denmark, a country supposedly 'civilized' and EUROPEAN UNION country. For many people this attack to life is unknown, to sensitivity.

IN THIS bloody slaughter to attend Moz to 'show' entering adulthood (!) Is absolutely incredible that no one does A SHIT to prevent this barbarism that are committed against Calderon, an intelligent dolphin who has the particularity of approaching People out of sheer curiosity.
************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *******
It is a festival to them. But It is OUTRAGEOUS!! !!! Make DENMARK

1 comment:

Yolanda Lillian Arendse-Thiele said...

I saw these pictures on email last month and was appalled by it. I have never been into saving the planet but these pictures caused so much rage in me. I can't believe that man, who is so cultured at this point in time, should resort to 'celebrations' of such terror and more so on the most peaceful and harmless of creatures. I tried contacting WWF with these pictures but received no response. What can I do to change this horrific practice in Denmark from my little place in the world here in Cape Town, South
Africa.

I've become so passionate about our planet and have expressed my heart on the matter through my poetry writing.

Can someone please tell me how to become more involved in my country....I am converted to greenpeace..show me the way...

Regards
Yolanda Thiele