Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mr Bean (infinity lol)


1) BRAIN TUMOR:

Doctor: I regret to tell you that you have a brain tumor.

Mr. Bean: Yesss!!! (jumps in joy)

Doctor: Did you understand what I just told you?


Mr. Bean: Yes of course, do you think I'm dumb?

Doctor: Then why are you so happy?


Mr. Bean: Because that proves that I have a brain!


2) MR. BEAN WHILE IN GRADE SCHOOL:

Teacher: What is 5 plus 4?


Mr. Bean: 9

Teacher: What is 4 plus 5?


Mr. Bean: Are you trying to fool me, you've just twisted the figure, the answer is 6!!

3) WHILE IN A DRUG STORE:

Mr. Bean: I'd like some vitamins for my grandson.


Clerk: Sir, vitamin A, B or C?


Mr. Bean: Any will do, my grandson doesn't know the alphabet yet!!


4) AT AN ATM MACHINE:

Friend: What are you looking at?


Mr. Bean: I know your PIN no., hee, hee.

Friend: Alright, what is my PIN no. if you saw it?


Mr. Bean: four asterisks (****)!


5) Marriage:

Friend: How many women do you believe must a man marry?


Mr. Bean: 16

Friend: Why?

Mr. Bean: Because the priest says 4 richer, 4 poorer, 4 better and 4worse.





6) CHATTING WITH HIS FRIEND:


Friend: How was the tape you borrowed from me, is it Ok?

Mr. Bean: What do you mean ok, I thought it's a horror film. I didn't see any picture.


Friend: What tape did you take anyway?

Mr. Bean: Head Cleaner.




7) DEATH OF HIS MOTHER:


Mr. Bean:(crying) the doctor called, Mom's dead.


Friend: condolence, my friend.

(After 2 minutes) Mr. Bean cries even louder


Friend: what now?

Mr. Bean: my sister just called, her mom died too!





8) MR. BEAN ATTENDING A MEETING:


Colleague: Sorry I'm late. I got stuck in an elevator for 4 hrs because of a power failure.

Mr. Bean: That's alright, me too...I got stuck on the escalator for 3 hrs.






9) Spelling lesson:

Mr. Bean's Son: Dad, what is the spelling of successful.. ..is it one c or two c?

Mr. Bean: Make it three c to be sure!

1 comment:

Joseph Pulikotil said...

HA,HA,HA,HA! I really enjoyed the jokes. My sides are splitting. Oh! my God!